It was a strange month here at Chew & Digest. My TBR pile has exploded to the point where I am learning to say no to people and I have been working hard at reading some classics that I never quite got around to back in the day. I have to thank the Kindle for all of the free classics.
September I never got around to post this, so excuse me for including it here.
- Scoundrels in Law by Cait Murphy 2010 352 pp NF
- My Lost Daughter by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg 2010 448 pp
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins 1860 720 pp
- The Breaking of Eggs by Jim Powell 2010 352 pp
- The Book Stops Here by Ian Samson 2008 307 pp
- Dogfight, A Love Story by Mike Burgess 2010 304 pp
- Milrose Munce and the Den of Professional Help by Douglass Anthony Cooper 2008 224 pp
- The Bad Book Affair by Ian Samson 2010 368 pp
- The Monster of Florence by Douglass Preston & Mario Spezi 2008 368 pp NF
- Building a WordPress Blog People Want to Read by Scott McNulty 2009 272 pp NF
- Field Guide to California Agriculture by Paul Starrs 2010 504 pp NF
- Create HTML Email that People Want to Read by Matthew Patterson 2010 200 pp NF
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde 1890 178 pp
- The Gendarme by Mark T. Mustian 2010 304 pp
- The Case of the Missing Books by Ian Samson 2006 352 pp
- Tom Sawyer and the Undead by Don Borchart 2010 304 pp
- Redneck Country, Black Letter Law by John Russell Smith 2010 560 pages
- Museum of Thieves by Lian Tanner 2010 320 pp
Rustic Onion and Goat Cheese Tart I experimented with this month.
- The Moneychangers by Upton Sinclair 1908 206 pp
- The Lucifer Code by Charles Brokaw 2010 368 pp
- The Jungle by Upton Sinclair 1906 448 pp
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Lewis Stevenson 1886 94 pp
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving 1820 28 pp
- The Dark End of the Street by Danielle McGlure 2010 324 pp NF
- Julita’s Sands: A Memoir by Emily Placido 2010 648 pp NF
- Banned in Boston by Neil Miller 2010 209 pp NF
- George Eliot in Love by Brenda Maddox 2010 238 pp NF
- Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson 2008 336 pp
- The Name of the Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch 2007 363 pp
- What a Difference a Dog Makes by Dana Jennings 2010 156 pp NF
- The Titan by Theodore Dreiser 1914 589 pp
I put the classics in red just to see how many I did. During BBAW, I realized that I had put a halt to reading them and that made me sad. Now what makes me sad is that I have been so busy reading and reviewing for work, that I haven’t been reviewing for here too much.
New Problem. New Solution!
I have an exciting review filled week coming up.