Photo Credit- DavidRphoto Flikr
So, BBAW is pretty much leaving me as pumped up as ArmChairBEA did. I am filled with motivation and ready to make some changes. I don’t know about you , but I cruised so many blogs, made new friends, and got loads of ideas for how I want to kick it up a notch around here.
Me thinks it be time for a Bloggiesta of sorts in a couple of weeks. Anyone with me?
Here are some goals that I want to work on:
- Make my reviews easily searchable by author
- Maybe add some cover art to my books read list
- Actively work on selling ad space to book related items (this is to cover host costs)
- Toying with the idea of splitting off into two blogs, one for nonfiction, one for fiction
- Working on a few new series ideas and have lined up some great author interviews
- More giveaways, I am drowning in ARCs and the library is starting to give me the evil eye!
- Put on my new snazzy robe to judge the Indie Lit Awards with a great group of panelists.
My question for you is this, What is Chew & Digest missing? Are there ways you would like to search that you can’t? What plug-ins, buttons, or whathaveyou do you really use on other sites that you would like to see here?
My other question for you ………..how did the whole BBAW experience make you feel? What are you really excited about? Are there any changes that you want to make? Anything I can help with?
I love these events because they get me all pumped up! Move over Arnold, cuz I am the one that “will be back”!