It is Bloggiesta time thanks to MawBooks.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to tackle all of those irritating and just haven’t made the time tasks that you have been putting off.
I plan to:
- Catch up on reviews
- Get some major reading done for the reviews I have due next week
- Sort out the difference between tags and categories and clean both up
- Maybe finally find a layout that really fits what I am trying to achieve.
- Learn a lot
- Write up the author interview questions for the poor dear author that has been very patient with me.
Drink more Diet Coke than usual
- Tweak, Clean, and Organize the blog and my schedule
Update policies and add a page with my reviews published in the San Francisco Book Review & Sacramento Book Review.
- Meet a bunch of new to me bloggers
There is more, but I am learning that smaller goals work much better for me.