Book Blogger Appreciation Week is coming up fast and I have been putting off doing this post. It is so hard for me to put myself out there like this. Hi, I’m Gwen, the girl that is such a chicken that she uses a picture of her dog for all of her icon shots!
So, what am I supposed to be doing? Oh, that’s right, pointing you to some of my favorite posts this year. You know, the ones that point out how eclectic and funky I am……
- Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy: Curiouser and Curiouser – and it still bothers me to spell curiouser
- Hard Time at Tehachapi: California’s First Women’s Prison – come on you know you want to read a book about women’s prisons
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Dawn of the Dreadfuls – from philosphy, to the pen, to prejudice…I am sensing a theme here
- The Name Partner– I tackled some cultural issues with this review. Try putting a label on a person without offending them, I dare you.
- A Ranting on the Reviews of Loving Frank – I took on the reviewers instead of the book with this post.
I also have an almost weekly series called “Show Your Love of Books” where I find bookish items on etsy.com that make my heart sing.
Is that it? I want to crawl back into a book and call this BBAW entry post done.
Cheers and Happy Reading,