Books completed last week:
- Water by Steven Solomon –This tome was entirely too boring, even for a nonfiction lover like me.
- The Women in His Life by Barbara Taylor Bradford –Sappy, but enjoyable set in both WWII and the 80’s.
- A Place Called Freedom by Ken Follett –Loved this story of slavery, a bit of love, & freedom in 1767.
Books on the shelf for this week:
- Impatient with Desire by Gabrielle Burton
- The Templars by Piers Paul Read
- Suddenly Frugal: How to Live Happier & Healthier for Less by Leah Ingram
- The American Revolution: A Grand Mistake by Leland G. Stauber
Books I Still Need to Write Reviews On:
- Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez – Good read, just need to get off my duff.
- Water- This will be a challenge to write. I can’t remember when I have been so lack luster about a book. There was nothing specific to hate, it was just a chore.
My Good News:
- My hand/arm is at about 90% now and I am busy creating some jewelry pieces for some guest posts later this month.
- There is food in the fridge, a song in my heart and I am not out of Diet Coke…..Yet.