Here is my latest reading list for the challenge:
1. Old Goriot by Honore de Balzac
2. Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick
3. Countdown by Iris Johansen
4. Act One by Moss Hart
5. The Octopus by Frank Morris
6. A Faint Cold Fear by Karin Slaughter
7. Killjoy by Julie Garwood
8. Freud A Life for Our Time by Peter Gay
I am sure that I will be adding to this list, but it is so nice to get involved in this challenge. Often, reading is such a solitary hobby and I love to share!
1. Make a list of books you want to read this summer.
2. Write a post with your list on your blog. (You can add to or change this list at any time during the challenge)
3. Please post the direct link to your Summer Reading Challenge 2009 post. (so that other participants can visit and see what you are reading)
4. You can write another post in September to let everyone know how you did.